Independent Respiratory Services (IRS) is a BC-owned and operated full service respiratory company. We have been providing sleep apnea and home oxygen therapy to British Columbians since 1996. We are committed to providing outstanding respiratory therapy, timely reporting of results and ongoing client care.
Our operations are clinic based with over 40 locations across the province of BC that also facilitate the respiratory therapy needs of people in all areas around these locations.
Learn more about IRS below.
Why Choose IRS?
- IRS Has been providing Sleep Apnea and Home Oxygen Therapy to British Columbians since 1996, a locally owned small business providing employment across the Province.
- Our services can be accessed at over 40 locations in British Columbia.
- Comprehensive Sleep Evaluations and Oxygen Assessments are provided to our patients free of charge.
- Our CPAP and Oxygen Therapy Equipment uses the latest technology to ensure optimal therapy, maximum mobility and independence.
- Assistance provided to help our patients access Extended Health Benefits and other funding programs. Affordable and compassionate financing options available.
- Lifelong service and support – successful therapy depends on ongoing support and commitment. Service is included for the life of the equipment.
- IRS is a Health Authority preferred vendor since 2010.
- Our staff support is the highest in the industry, maximizing your one on one time with your therapist and providing the greatest potential for a positive outcome.
Mission, Vision & Values
Our mission is to provide the highest level of respiratory health care available.
We exist to enable our clients to lead healthy lives through the use of industry leading sleep apnea and home oxygen therapy expertise, continuing service, and client education.
Honesty, integrity and Technical Competence are the foundation of our company. Our success is reflected in our client’s satisfaction and wellbeing.
- To be a company with longevity and respectability that creates employee and client loyalty.
- To be a company sought after by clients for its expertise and quality of client care.
- To be a company that people seek to work for because of our work environment, leadership, stability and empowerment of all employees.
- To be a company that is recognized as a leader in the industry and that has a leading role to play in the future of the industry.
- People – as employees, clients and suppliers.
- Respect – for all people is the basic principle of all our business activities.
- Service – client satisfaction is paramount.
- Honesty and Integrity – in all our interactions with clients and in our business practices.
- Sustainability – to ensure the success of the company, employees and suppliers.