Independent Respiratory Services (IRS) is the leader in providing sleep apnea and home oxygen therapy solutions across British Columbia, with over 40 service locations from Vancouver Island to the Rocky Mountains. We believe in providing exceptional health care service with the highest standards of honesty and integrity. Our success and growth as a company is reflected in the satisfaction of our clients.
We’re growing again! Our Duncan office needs a fulltime, permanent Client Service Coordinator!
We are currently recruiting for the full-time position of Client Services Coordinator in Duncan, BC. In this position, you will be part of a team of health services professionals delivering excellent customer service to our many clients by providing effective administrative support. This is an exciting and challenging position, and every day provides a new opportunity to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Duncan is found in the southern part of Vancouver Island, it’s about 50 kilometers from both Victoria to the south and Nanaimo to the north.
The qualifications we seek:
- Experience providing an elevated level of professional customer service to a variety of clients, in person, by phone and online.
- A certificate or diploma in office or business administration, accompanied by related work experience in an administrative, clerical or office role.
- Self-motivated to balance and organize several responsibilities in a fast-paced team environment, while ensuring attention to both detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency with learning and using a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Monday to Friday, fulltime. A permanent position.
If you are interested in an exciting career with a talented team of professionals dedicated to improving the quality of life for their clients, we would welcome your application. IRS offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with support for work/life balance and career development.
Interested in joining the IRS team? Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume through our Online Career Application from by clicking the button below or by email to:
Please reference the competition # in your application. Competition closes September 22nd.