Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite
The Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite can be used with your CPAP machine in order to prevent the therapy from stopping in the case of an overnight power outage.
With the Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite, you can rest assured that you won’t be woken in the middle of the night to find that your CPAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your CPAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-24 Lite without stopping. Once the power comes back on, the machine will continue using the power from your power outlet.
The Pilot-24 Lite can be also used as a PORTABLE CPAP BATTERY during travel. Your CPAP Machine will run off the battery when the regular power source is not available in situations such as camping, road trips, and during air travel.
The Pilot-24 Lite comes with additional features that are essential during power outages such as a bright LED light and a USB port which can be used for charging cell phones and other handheld devices.
- The Pilot-24 Lite can be used as a permanent backup power supply or a portable travel battery for common 24V PAP Devices as listed below:
- ResMed AirSense 10
- ResMed AirMini* (*In order to run Pilot-24 Lite in backup configuration with AirMini, please use Medistrom AC Power Adapter or ResMed original AC power adapter for AirSense 10)
- ResMed S9**
- 3B Medical Luna**
- Apex Medical iCH**
- Philips Respironics DreamStation GO Travel CPAP** (**Cable Kits sold separately)
- The Pilot-24 Lite can be used as a Portable Charging Station for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, cameras and more
- The Pilot-24 Lite features a built-in LED Flashlight
- The Pilot-24 Lite is FAA Compliant
- Unit Capacity: 95Wh
- Unit Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
- Unit Rated Input: 24V, 60W (NORMAL), 90W (MAX)
- Unit Rated Output: DC 24V, 3.75A
- Unit USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
- Unit Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
- Unit Case Material: Aluminum
- Unit Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7″ x 3.5″ x 0.8″)
- Unit Weight: 560g (1.3lbs)
- Unit Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
- Unit Charging Time: 2-3 hours (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter)