Ultrafill With 3000 PSI Cylinders
The UltraFill is our first system that is able to completely fill 200 bar cylinders. Thanks to this characteristic, cylinders filled by UltraFill will hold 35% more oxygen than cylinders filled at 140 bar.
This unique feature allows patients to gain more autonomy with longer lasting and lighter cylinders, thus offering an ideal solution for both continuous and pulse flow patients.
UltraFill’s adaptability meets the demand of many oxygen patients who will no longer have to worry about the next oxygen delivery.
- Completely fills 200 bar cylinders for increased patient autonomy.
- Low noise level:44dBA
- Low power consumption: 110W
- Patient can stop and restart filling at their convenience
- Easy one-handed cylinder connect/disconnect
- Cylinders can be topped off at anytime to make partial fills
- Pulsed or continuous flow to meet most patients’ needs
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 9″ x 20″ x 25.5″ (229 mm x 508 mm x 648 mm)
- Weight: 45 lbs (20.4 kgs)
- Sound level: 44 dBA
- Power consumption: 110 watts
- Cylinder type: 2000 and 3000 PSI*
- Typical filling time: M6* (2000 PSI) 1 hr 5 min, MB08* (3000 PSI) 1 hr 45 min
- Typical use time (4.5:1 CSR, setting of 2 at 20 breaths per minute): M6* (2000 PSI) 5 hr 30 min, MB08* (3000 PSI) 8 hr 40 min
- OCD/regulator type: CGA-870 connection
- Patient flow while filling: up to 3 LPM with EverFlo, up to 7 LPM with Millennium M10
- Compatible concentrators: EverFlo, EverFlo Q, Millennium M600 and M605 series, and M10
- Oxygen concentration: 93% (+/- 3%)
- Storage/transport humidity: 15 to 95% non-condensing
- Operating altitude: 0 to 7,500 feet