As an IRS’ Business Development Representative, your responsibilities would be to,
- Educate physicians, healthcare affiliates, and the public about our services
- Foster potential new business and development, as well as maintaining and growing existing markets
- Forecast and achieve territory market growth goals
- Promote and implement sales, as well as marketing initiatives
- Develop strong and effective relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
Our Mission at Independent Respiratory Services (IRS)
Is to provide our clients with Unsurpassed Service and Lifelong Support. We strive to provide this with exceptional service and the utmost standard of integrity. IRS is the leader in providing sleep apnea and home oxygen therapy solutions across British Columbia, with over 40 service locations from Vancouver Island to the Rocky Mountains.
The qualifications we seek:
- Experience and knowledge in the areas of customer service, business development, healthcare, or sales and marketing.
- Education in respiratory therapy, nursing, allied healthcare technology, marketing, business or related fields would be an asset.
- Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- A confident self-starter that takes initiative and can also work well within a team.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to travel within the Thompson-Okanagan on a regular basis.
Interested in joining the IRS team? Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume through our Online Career Application from by clicking the button below or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference the competition # in your application. Competition closes September 29, 2017.
IRS is dedicated to supporting our employees by offering competitive wages, benefits packages, incentive packages which include signing bonuses and relocation assistance; along with support for work/life balance and career development.