Our Nanaimo branch requires a full-time, permanent Client Service Coordinator!
- You will work closely with a team of health services professionals
- You will provide exceptional customer service to our clients
- You will provide highly efficient administrative support
- Monday to Friday, full-time. A permanent position
Our Mission at Independent Respiratory Services (IRS)
Is to provide our clients with Unsurpassed Service and Lifelong Support. To provide this with exceptional service with the utmost standard of honesty and integrity. IRS is the leader in providing sleep apnea and home oxygen therapy solutions across British Columbia, with over 40 service locations from Vancouver Island to the Rocky Mountains.
If you are
- Skilled in providing an elevated level of professional customer service to a variety of clients, in person, by phone and online.
- Self-motivated to balance and organize several responsibilities in a fast-paced team environment, while ensuring attention to both detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in learning and using a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Effective in using verbal and written communication skills.
If you possess
- A certificate or diploma in office or business administration, accompanied by related work experience in an administrative, clerical or office role
- A positive and upbeat attitude
Apply! What are you waiting for?
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume through our Online Career Application form by clicking the button below or by email to: email@example.com Please reference the competition # in your application. This competition closes on April 16, 2018 at noon.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
IRS is dedicated to support our employees by offering: competitive wages, benefits packages, incentive packages which include signing bonuses and relocation assistance; along with support for work/life balance and career development. Get to know Nanaimo: https://www.hellobc.com/nanaimo.aspx