As the Regional Manager for the Lower mainland your responsibilities would be,
- To lead the business operations at our Vancouver, Richmond, Surrey, Tsawwassen, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Chilliwack and Abbotsford branches.
- To build and foster a highly-engaged team of professionals across the region.
- To Administrate business development across the region.
- To build relationships with physicians and healthcare affiliates and the public.
- To improved referrals, client satisfaction and business outcomes.
Our Mission at Independent Respiratory Services (IRS)
Is to provide our clients with Unsurpassed Service and Lifelong Support. We strive to provide this with exceptional service and the utmost standard of integrity. IRS is the leader in providing sleep apnea and home oxygen therapy solutions across British Columbia, with over 40 service locations from Vancouver Island to the Rocky Mountains.
The qualifications we seek:
- Over five years of diverse and progressive experience working in the healthcare industry or similar, including at least two years of experience leading a team.
- A diploma or degree relating to respiratory therapy, healthcare, or related fields. In addition, a RRT or other health designation is preferred.
- Knowledge and background in the areas of business development and marketing.
- Effective managerial, interpersonal, and communication skills coupled with a client-oriented approach.
- Excellent organizational, strategic, planning, and implementation skills.
- Self-motivated to balance and organize a number of responsibilities in a fast-paced business environment, while ensuring attention to both detail and accuracy.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis.
Interested in joining the IRS team? Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume through our Online Career Application from by clicking the button below or by email to: email@example.com Please reference the competition # in your application. Competition closes September 29, 2017.
IRS is dedicated to supporting our employees by offering competitive wages, benefits packages, incentive packages which include signing bonuses and relocation assistance; along with support for work/life balance and career development.