- Evaluating sleep disorders and providing continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy
- Assessing Respiratory status and providing Oxygen therapy
- Educating clients, the community and the healthcare sector about sleep and respiratory disorders
- Advocate on behalf of our clients for funding or community and outreach resources
- Work mutually with our Client Service Coordinators administratively
IRS is dedicated to compensating and supporting our employees by offering:
- Competitive wages
- Benefits packages
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition and development assistance
- Employer match contribution RRSP
- Support for work/life balance and career development
Our Mission at Independent Respiratory Services (IRS)
To provide our clients with Unsurpassed Service and Lifelong Support and to provide this with exceptional service with the utmost standard of honesty and integrity. IRS is the leader in providing sleep apnea and home oxygen therapy solutions across British Columbia, with over 40 service locations from Vancouver Island to the Rocky Mountains.
Skills and qualifications
- An RRT designation is preferred, or progress towards this designation; Similar qualifications will also be considered.
- An elevated level of both written and verbal communication competencies.
- Effective computer skills, including experience with using Microsoft Office applications.
- A valid B.C. Class 5 driver’s license and the ability to travel regularly.
- Previous homecare experience (an asset).
- Strong leadership skills.
- Occasional on-call duties may be required.
- Hours of service full-time, Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- A 14-month temporary position with the potential of full time permanent work.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume through our Online Career Application form by clicking the button below or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference the competition # in your application.
Visit Salmon Arm and the Shuswap: https://www.hellobc.com/places-to-go/shuswap/