We are currently looking for a full-time permanent Customer Service Coordinator to work in our Kamloops location. As a key member of the IRS team you will provide efficient administrative support for the branch and exceptional service to all our clients. The successful candidate will work with Respiratory Therapists and other support personnel to provide excellent care to Kamloops and the surrounding communities.
IRS is dedicated to compensating and supporting our employees by offering:
- Competitive wages
- Benefits packages
- Tuition and development assistance
- Pension Plan
- Support for work/life balance
Our Mission at Independent Respiratory Services (IRS)
Is to provide the highest level of respiratory health care available. We exist to enable our clients to lead healthy lives through the use of industry leading sleep apnea and home oxygen therapy expertise, continuing service and client education. Honesty, integrity and technical competence are the foundation of our company. Our success is reflected in our client’s satisfaction and well-being.
IRS is the leader in providing sleep apnea and home oxygen therapy solutions across British Columbia, with over 40 service locations from Vancouver Island to the Rocky Mountains.
If you possess
- A certificate or diploma in office or business administration, and/or work experience in an administrative, clerical or office role.
- A valid B.C. Class 5 driver’s license and the ability to travel regularly.
- Skill in providing an elevated level of professional customer service to our clients, in person, by phone and online.
- Ability to balance and organize several responsibilities in a fast-paced team environment, while ensuring attention to both detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in learning and using a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume through our Online Career Application form by clicking the button below or by email to: email@example.com. Please reference the competition # in your application.
This competition closes at noon, on Friday March 13, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Get to know Kamloops: https://www.hellobc.com/places-to-go/kamloops/