ResMed AirCurve™ 10 ASV
The ResMed AirCurve™ 10 ASV offers truly personalized therapy for central breathing disorders, such as Cheyne-Stokes respiration and central sleep apnea (including complex sleep apnea) and associated obstructive events. By treating central breathing disorders with auto-adjusting pressure support – and upper airway obstruction with auto-adjusting EPAP – the device works to rapidly stabilize respiration and help improve blood gases.
As the only one of its kind to target the patient’s own recent minute ventilation, ResMed’s ASV is the most clinically studied adaptive servo-ventilation therapy.
- Device with HumidAir™ integrated humidifier
- Water tub
- Air tubing
- Power supply unit
- Travel bag
- SD card (already inserted)
- Power: 90W power supply unit
- Operating Temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C)
- Operating Altitude: Sea level to 8,500′ (2,591 m); air pressure range 1013 hPa to 738 hPa
- IEC 60601-1:2005 Classification: Class II (double insulation), Type BF, Ingress protection IP22.
- Pressure Sensor: Internally located at device outlet, analog gauge pressure type, -5 to +45 cm H2O
- Flow Sensor: Internally located at device inlet, digital mass flow type, -70 to +180 L/min
- Device will shut down in the presence of a single fault if the steady state pressure exceeds: 30 cm H2O for more than 6 sec or 40 cm H2O for more than 1 sec.
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 4.57″ x 10.04″ x 5.91″ (116 mm x 255 mm x 150 mm)
- Operating Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Supplemental Oxygen Maximum Flow: 15 L/min
- Complies with all applicable electromagnetic compatibility requirements (EMC) according to IEC60601-1-2:2007, for residential, commercial and light industry environments.